Beautiful, Victorian-era inspired, bi-metal locket pendant in gold-plated brass and sterling silver
Design code: PB-MM1052-P (Pendant only- comes without chain)
Handcrafted in gold-plated brass with fine 'rava' (granulation) work. Slightly oxidized finish.The top floral unit and the loop has been crafted in sterling silver.
Dimensions: 6.2 cms long (including the loop/bale), 2.5 cms at the widest, and about 1 cm thickness at the center/fattest point.
These amulets, lockets, and talismans all have moveable components that need to be handled with care to prevent any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the center of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened halfway- forcing them to open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe, or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.