Dainty, long, bi-metal lariat necklace with gold plated brass triangular granulation work locket on sterling silver chain (PB-MM1003-N)
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Design code: PB-MM1003-N
Handcrafted in gold plated brass (the triangular locket) with slightly oxidized finish. The chain for the necklace is sterling silver. Set with a genuine oval facetted smoky quartz (Trivia! Smoky quartz is considered to be a very protective and grounding stone. It brings physical and psychic protection. It is also believed to protect from negative energy by transforming it to positive energy.)
Dimensions: (of the triangular brass locket unit) 2.4 cms long, 2.3 cms at the widest and approx. 1 cm in height. Length of the chain from the stone (smoky quartz) to the beginning of the triangular brass locket= 5". Length of that part of the chain, end to end, which goes around the neck= 22" with an additional 1.5" of extension chain.
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewelry from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.