Elegant, detachable, gold plated brass triangular granulation work lockets on sterling silver hoops (PB-MM1049-ER)
Design code: PB-MM1049-ER
Handcrafted in gold plated brass with slightly oxidized finish. The hoops are made in sterling silver.
These hoops are detachable/modular and can be worn in 2 different ways: (1) as is or (2) the hoops can be worn separately and the brass "triangular locket units" can be threaded on a thin cord/chain and worn as pendants.
Dimensions: (of the triangular brass locket unit) 1.5 cms long, 1.6 cms at the widest and approx. 0.8 cms in height. Diameter of silver hoop: 3.8 cms.
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewelry from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.