Gorgeous, vintage inspired, bi-metal locket necklace in gold plated brass and sterling silver (PB-MM1002-N)
Design code: PB-MM1002-N
Handcrafted in sterling silver. The locket in the center has been crafted in brass and then gold plated. Set with genuine garnets. (Trivia! Garnet are believed to balance energy, bringing serenity or passion as appropriate. Considered a lucky stone, for love, success, and for business relationships, it is also believed to help let go of old behavior patterns and boost self-confidence.)
Dimensions: Diameter of the round brass locket in center= 2.4 cms. Total length of neckpiece end to end: 40 cms/16" (including lobster clasp) with an additional 1.5" of extension chain.
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewelry from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.