Design code: PBC-005-B
Material: Sustainable wood, natural lacquer, and organic colors.
Stacking up these bangles is one of our favorite go-to looks, all year around. Solo or stacked, cropped sleeves or rolled cuffs, handloom textiles, or linen tops- this is an evergreen design that you'll want in every color.
Available in 5 color-ways
Dimensions: 2 cms wide.
Size: XS= 2.25", S/M= 2.5” diameter, and M/L= 2.75” diameter
Handcrafted | Natural | Sustainable | Non-toxic | Heritage Craft
Please allow for slight variations in color and dimensions which are an innate characteristic of any handmade product. As are those occasional knots and grains which stem from the inherent qualities and characteristics of the wood itself. These are not considered 'defects' but nature's signature.
• Exposure to chemicals including perfumes is harmful to the lacquer. It’s best to spray perfume prior to putting on your bangle.
• Avoid immersing in water. Wipe and dry immediately.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as it can affect the luster over a period of time.
• Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
• Impact against hard surfaces can chip the lacquer.