Stunning choker with bi-metal goddess amulet made using ancient die-stamp embossing (PB-MM1055-N)
Design code: PB-MM1055-N
Handcrafted in sterling silver with gold plated brass detailing. The embossed/stamped "devi/goddess" panel has been given an oxidized finish.
Dimensions: 5.4 cms long (including the loop/bale), 3.8 cms at the widest and 0.4 cms high. Comes with 1 meter of plain black satin ribbon.
Please note: This choker will come with plain black satin ribbon- with out the lace edging that can be seen in the pictures. A vintage ribbon was used for this photo shoot.
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewelry from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.