Stunning, tribal chic, hexagon tubular sterling silver amuletic bracelet (PB-1363-B)
Design code: PB-1363-B
Handcrafted in sterling silver with oxidized finish.
Dimensions: (face of the bracelet/amulet tubular unit) 6 cms long, 1.2 cms wide and 1.2 high (cross section of the hexagon tube).
Bracelet size: adjustable/open back (be careful to not apply do much pressure while wearing or taking off the bracelet).
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewelry from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.