'Indian folk art' charm necklace [PBZ-1259-N]
IMPORTANT NOTE: These necklaces are currently open for pre-order. Delivery time is around 3-4 weeks.
Design code: PBZ-1259-N
Handcrafted in sterling silver with fine hand-painted enamel work. Set with a genuine faceted Garnet.
Jewelry is a simple yet meaningful way for people to tell their story through personal adornment. This 'Indian folk art' charm necklace is for all you cultural vultures, individualists and story collectors, with an eye for the unique.
The charms are interchangable. You can buy the necklace with the charm you like the most and then buy additional charms here, to add on/swap with.
We can't think of any outfit this exquisite necklace won't elevate or any occasion it can't be worn to. Authentic, colourful and sophisticated- truly a collectable piece of jewelry that defines 'Indian Modern'. The necklace is 2-tiered and the two chains are connected at back with a 'lobster clasp' closure. If in a mood to go all out, wear it with a matching ring or earrings from this collection!
Dimensions: Total length of necklace alone (no charms added to it), end to end, is 16.5" (including lobster clasp) with an additional 1.5" of extension chain. The smaller chain on top is approximately 15" long.
The dimensions of different charms (including lobster clasp on top) are:
(1) 'kurma' tortoise charm: 3.75 cms long and 2.15 at the widest.
(2) 'dhenu' cow charm: 3.3 cms long and 2.6 at the widest.
(3) 'gaja' elephant charm: 3.15 cms long and 2.85 at the widest.
(4) 'devi' goddess charm: 3.7 cms long and 2.8 at the widest.
(5) 'bankura' horse charm: 4.8 cms long and 2.3 at the widest.
(6) 'matsya' fish charm: 6.9 cms long and 2.15 at the widest.