Tribal-chic, minimalist, bi-metal earrings with gold plated brass body and sterling silver amuletic units (PB-MM1048-ER)
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Design code: PB-MM1048-ER
Handcrafted in sterling silver (dangling amuletic tubular units + post) and gold plated brass (earring's body) .
Dimensions: 4.5 cms long and 2.4 cms at the widest. Dimensions of the sterling silver tubular unit with conical ends are: 2.2 cms long and 0.8 cms high and wide (diameter of the tube). Push-post closure.
Please note: while the brass amuletic dangling units in thee earrings have been designed with screw mechanism opening on either side (the conical ends), the small surface area to grip, open and then close the conical ends doesn't make this a very practical option. We request you to not open the ends, to be on the safe side, as applying too much pressure to force open or close may damage the unit. Treat these earrings less as a amulet to hold things and more as a talisman- a vessel to hold and emanate blessings.
These amulets, lockets and talismans all have moveable components which need to be handled with care to prevent your jewelry from any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the centre of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened half way- forcing them open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.