Design code: PBC-013-B
This bangle is back-ordered and expected to ship out in September. Please use the 'Notify Me' tab and leave your email id to receive an instant notification when these become available.
Material: Sustainable wood, natural lacquer, and organic colors.
Wear this stunning statement bangle to finish off any look with a chic, whimsical flair. With a bold, Modernist form factor and jewel-tone colors, this conversation-starting bangle is literally a wearable work of art. We hate name dropping but can't resist adding: Iris Apfel approved! (see the last pic)
Available in 5 color-ways
Dimensions: 8.5 cms long.
Size: S/M= 2.5” diameter, M/L= 2.75” diameter, and L=3" diameter
Handcrafted | Natural | Sustainable | Non-toxic | Heritage Craft
Please allow for slight variations in color and dimensions which are an innate characteristic of any handmade product. As are those occasional knots and grains which stem from the inherent qualities and characteristics of the wood itself. These are not considered 'defects' but nature's signature.
• Exposure to chemicals including perfumes is harmful to the lacquer. It’s best to spray perfume prior to putting on your bangle.
• Avoid immersing in water. Wipe and dry immediately.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as it can affect the luster over a period of time.
• Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
• Impact against hard surfaces can chip the lacquer.